User Agreement or Terms and Condition of use of SEFU(TM) platfrom are appended below.
1. This User Agreement or Terms and Condition document pertains to the platform SEFU(TM) which is a product of the Company.
3. The Intellectual Property disclosure: The names, contents, images, logos, designs and other visual media available on SEFU(TM) website and mobile applications are the property of Jangphai Solutions Pvt Ltd and are protected by Indian copyright, IP and patent laws of India. Unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these properties is strictly prohibited.
4. I understand that user accounts for this website / mobile app / web app are liable to be terminated in case of any abuses, mis-use, un-authorized or illegal usage by that user. It is to be noted that this platform is only for genuine registered users.
5. Users are responsible and accountable for protecting and securing their own confidential data like login credentials. On any instance when these are suspected to be compromised, please contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately for resetting the same.
6. User is required to register on SEFU using a valid phone number. By registering, You consent to be contacted by Us through Phone calls, SMSs and Emails regarding subscriptions, software upgrades and all other communication required for functioning of the platform.
7. The Company would not be liable or responsible for the contents in any of the external websites or resources linked from SEFU website or mobile application. Users visiting the links to external websites and resources should read the related user agreements documents carefully before agreeming to access them.
8. As a condition of use You promise not to use the services for any purpose that is unlawful or protected by these terms, any other purpose not reasonably intended. By the way of example and not as a limitation, I agree not to use the services:
9. Users registering on www.sefu.in or SEFU mobile platform would be responsible for the authenticity of the information provided by them during the process of registration. All information submitted by the user during registration are assumed to be self-certified by them as true through this user agreement. We do not carry out any cross verification of the information submitted by the users. Any such excercise can be exclusively conducted by the community association as required.
10.All data collected on SEFU platform during registration and operation, would be used solely for the operations of the platform and in no case the data would be shared with any external entity for any reason whatsover, unless mutually agreed.
11.The Company in consultation with the customer in whose campus SEFU is deployed, reserves the right to suspend accounts of users instantaneously if found to be indulged in unethical, inappropriate and illegal usage of the www.sefu.in platform, including submission of incomplete, old or untrue information.
12.The Company is providing SEFU as a technology platform and will not be responsible or liable for any information contents created, uploaded or shared by the residents of the campus on this platform.
13.The SEFU platform provides a visitor authentication and resident communication, where the Security personnels employed by the residents' association will use the platform for the given purpose. The Company will not be involved in the hiring, firing or management of the Security staff employed in the community campus and their activities beyond the usage of the SEFU platform features.
14. While SEFU provides the platform for visitor authentication by providing relevant mechanism to retrieve information for cross verification and communication, the entry and exit of visitors and non-residents are directly controlled by the Security staff at the gates, in consultation with the residents as required. Company shall not be liable for any entry or exit of visitors as the entry and exit process is completely controlled by You.
15.This platform is not liable for examining, evaluating and gauranteeing quality, warranty and accuracy of third party products, service, offerings or information of any external businesses or individuals using this platform.
16.SEFU adheres to the general data Privacy and Protection Policy prescribed and prevelant in India. These terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Bangalore, India.
17.The Company respects the intellectual property of others. In case if you observe your trademark or copyright has been infringed unknowingly, please write to us at email@example.com
18. While we will be putting all measures to ensure minimum interruptions in operations occuring due to unforeseen breakdowns on account of dependent services like internet connectivity from service providers, it is understood by you that there may be occasional instances of service unavailability due to factors beyond the control of SEFU application like third party services, forces of nature or the act of God.
19.The end users would arrange their own internet connections and mobile devices, with configuration appropriate for optimal functioning of SEFU mobile app.
20.For optimal functioning of SEFU(TM) application user are expected to use devices with Android OS 5.0 or above and iOS version of 10.0 and above with a minimum of 1 GB RAM.
21.Subject to Applicable Laws, in no event will the company or its employees, or its Agents, Partners, and Contractors, aggregate liability arising from or related to the aforesaid services shall exceed the payments actually received and retained by the company from you, for any and all causes of action brought by you or your agents.
23.This is an electronic agreement and does not need any physical or digital signature.